Sunday, March 6, 2011

What a Wonderful Way to Travel!

My husband and I have always loved to travel, and we did not want our new bundle of joy to prevent us from doing so. For our first trip when Victoria was only 6 weeks old, I searched for a safe, convenient, affordable sleep bed that we could use for her. This Eddie Bauer travel bed was perfect. It kept her safe, and I didn't have to worry if hotel cribs were safe or not because I used this. It is extremely light weight, and it folds neatly into small briefcase type design for easy travel and storage. It is also wonderful to have when visiting friends for an evening-you can place your baby in this and continue a fun-filled night with the adults while having peace of mind that your baby is safe and comfortable. I used it with Victoria until she was 6 months old, but Victoria is a large and long baby so most babies would be able to use this longer if needed. In addition, it has a mattress pad, toy bar, and a shoulder strap for easy carrying.


You can find this particular fabulous find at www.target.com for $30.99.




No comments: