Saturday, March 5, 2011

Fabulous Must-Have Book

Obviously, there are many great resources for information out there for us moms. When I was pregnant with my daughter, I really wanted to read as much as I could about different parenting philosophies so that I could determine what would be best for me. I also knew that I would not be reading a whole lot once Victoria was born. After reading many books throughout my pregnancy, I decided that my go to reference would be this book. Actually, my very good friend and experienced mom, Stephanie P., told me about the book because she used it with her little boy. This particular book is not only for infants, but also for toddlers as well. It covers issues related to feeding, sleeping, and behavior from infancy to toddlerhood so it has a broad spectrum of relativity. One of my favorite and most used parts of the book is the E.A.S.Y routine for sleep because I knew that this would most likely be my biggest challenge with a new baby. I followed this routine with Victoria, and she was sleeping from 10:00pm until 6:00am by 8 weeks! Now I realize that every baby is different; but, this book provides insight into many different baby personalities. I highly recommend this book for any new mom as well as for any experienced mom! I love this book so much that it is on my list of fabulous gift items to give to any mom.
You can find this book at www.amazon.com for $11.90, and for those of you Kindle users, it is $13.99.

No comments: