Thursday, March 3, 2011

Feeding On-the-Go!

How many of you would love to have a quick and easy way to feed your little one when you are on the go? This is the perfect way to do so with ease whether it's during lunch with friends, traveling in the car on long road trips, or while on vacation. This also eliminates additional containers and spoons that take up space in your diaper bag or purse. Victoria loves the wonderful flavors from Plum Organics, and I love that many of them have combined fruit and vegetable flavors. This is one of the only ways I can get my picky eater to take her daily requirement of veggies. The screw on spoon tip is made by Boon, and it comes 2 to a pack. It is packaged in a sleek, small travel case that fits perfectly into any bag. This has become one of my essentials when leaving the house even for quick errands!

You can find Plum Organics baby food at Babies R Us for $1.29 per 4.22 ounce package. The Plum Organics Dispensing Spoon by Boon can be found at http://www.amazon.com/ for $11.99 for 4 packages of 2 spoons.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Ok, I found the dispensing spoon for $3.99/package at the Babies R Us store.

Morgan said...

I was notified that plumorganics.com offers a 6 pack of food for $7.13.

Morgan said...

I love, love,love these! They are so great. I really like the pear, spinach and peas mix. I always struggle to get the green veggies in Hannah but she loves when I give her that particular flavor of the plum organics food. We also really like the sweet potato, corn and apple pouch.