Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Nuby Bug a Loop Teether

Victoria began teething at 3 months, and needless to say it was a real challenge for me. I tried so many different teething options to help soothe her gums as well as satisfy the strong urge to place something in her mouth. I tried the chill and teethe rings, Orajel, and many other teething items, but this particular teething ring has been her favorite. At 9 months, Victoria now has 8 teeth, and the Nuby Bug a Loop teething ring has been wonderful. Victoria not only enjoys chewing on the ring, but she also loves to turn the little bugs around the ring. The colors are vibrant and stimulating. I absolutely do not leave my house without this toy. I like it also because it is a fabulous find that will work for a boy or girl, and it is extremely affordable. This teething ring can be purchased at Babies R Us for $4.99. I hope that this fabulous find will help those little teethers!

No comments: