Wednesday, March 2, 2011

TEETHING NECKLACE

A NECKLACE FOR MOMMY AND ME!

Keep your favorite necklaces safe from drool and tugging hands by replacing them with a stylish teething necklace. Looking much like a chunky glass bauble necklace, these teething necklaces are made in the USA of non-toxic, FDA-approved material. Teething nubs on one side of each bead gently and safely massage tender gums. 



As I mentioned before, Hannah is always wanting to put everything in her mouth.  When I hold her, she is always fascinated by what is hanging around my neck.  Once she gets her hands on my necklace, she tries to pull the necklace right into her mouth.  This necklace is the perfect solution for this problem.  My sister-in-law gave me this necklace in black when Hannah was born.  It goes well with most outfits and can be dressy or casual.  If I am not wearing it when I leave the house I toss it in my diaper bag so it can be accessible if needed. I love this find!  

I was only able to locate this necklace style at Uncommon Goods.  There are other teething necklaces in different styles out there but I prefer the look of this one.  This one is $29.00 at http://www.uncommongoods.com.    




1 comment:

Amber said...

What I like about this particular teething necklace is that it is so stylish! Some of the ones I've found I would not want to be seen in.