Sunday, March 20, 2011

Absolutely a Fabulous Find!


This absolutely one of the my favorite childrens' books. It is a personalized book specifically printed for your child or for that special little one you may be buying a gift for. This is only one of many options you can choose from. I know that Hannah has this particular book pictured here, and Victoria has the My Very Own Fairy Tale. The pictures are so beautiful, and each story is full of wonderful surprises. The book details each letter of the child's name and tells the story around it. This is by far one of my favorite fabulous finds. It also is one of my most favorite gift items. This book can be purchased online at www.iseeme.com. The price ranges from $24.95 to $29.95 depending upon which book is chosen. There are also many wonderful gift sets as well.

No comments: