Sunday, February 27, 2011

Teething Relief

Teething Buddy


My little girl has been teething for what seems like months.  I keep thinking one day I will look in her mouth and see her first tooth, but so far nothing.  Like most babies, she is always wanting to put everything in her mouth to soothe her gums.  Thanks to my mother, I discovered this great teether that she loves!  The minute I gave it to her she giggled and loved it.  The teether combines chewy teethers, soothing fabrics, and sweet embroidered accents into a soft pal that will become your child's buddy.  It comes in a soft velor and absorbent terry material.  


The product can be found at http://www.onestepahead.com.  You can buy it for $9.95 or get 3 for $23.85.  They come in an elephant, bunny or frog.  Hannah has the elephant and she loves it.  





  

No comments: