Sunday, February 27, 2011

A Must Have for New Moms

PADALILY





This is a product I came across when I was expecting, and am so glad I did.  Lugging Hannah around really takes a toll on my forearm and this product takes a load off, literally.  The infant car seat is awkward and heavy to carry around. This plush and stylish cushion wraps around the handle making the car seat handle comfortable and easy to carry. The stylish fabrics and exclusive trims make the Padalily a functional fashion statement.  I have the swirly tux design and Hannah always loved looking at the contrasting print whenever I put her in her car seat.  The Padalily is a "must-have" for all new moms! 








After finding out about this product I have made it a staple gift for all my friends who are becoming new moms.  It comes in numerous fabrics and is reversible!  Below are just a few of the designs.  



To see more of the designs visit the padalily website at http://www.padalily.com.  You can purchase a padalily for $26.00. If they are out of stock on their website you can check other online retailers listed below:  

ONLINE STORES: 
A Sweet Pea  



CSN Stores 


Baby Once 

Bebe Trends Canada 


Bump to Bump Maternity 


Calamari Baby 


Chit Chat Baby 


Grows Up



Haggus and Stookles Australia 

Little Souq in Dubai 


Mom4Life 


Parent Faves 


Something About Baby 


Sprogs Canada 


Toi, Moi, et Bebe Canada
Tots On The Go 













No comments: